Terms & Conditions
Welcome to CalmGetaways, a wellness travel platform owned and operated by SugarHills Foodstuff Trading L.L.C-FZ (“CalmGetaways,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Account Creation: To access certain features of the website, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information during the registration process, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information.
- Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website, including but not limited to hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses or other malicious code, or any other activity that could damage or compromise the security of the website.
- User Content: By posting, uploading, or submitting any content to the website, you grant CalmGetaways a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display, and otherwise exploit such content in any media.
- Intellectual Property: The website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of CalmGetaways and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimers: CalmGetaways provides the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall CalmGetaways be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangibles, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.